- Re-write started using Android Studio
- Problems with Android studio kept development to a snail's pace
- Something Super Crazy AWESOME happened
- 100% of my time got devoted to that super crazy awesome thing
- The super crazy awesome thing didn't pan out
- Little bit of depression
- The World Cup
- Re-re-write started in eclipse and I've been addressing GUI changes
That brings us to Monday when I got an email about the app selector not working for the MP3 button. This feature has been a pain in my butt since day one and I've gone though many different methods for picking a music app and I'm hoping that I've got one that works...
Also, Galaxy S5 users don't have a menu button any more, so they couldn't access the menu (there's a back door method), but I figured I should also add an on screen button. That's what the colon in the upper right side is for.
I have been working on Desk Clock Plus V2 and hopefully I be able to share a rough screen shot shortly.
Thanks for your support and patience.