Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last one... I swear... until the next one

I found two little bugs one dealing with the display on a larger phone (IE the new Droid X2) that was just setting the dock to center.  The other one was little more odd, I noticed that the slide show would sometimes display the local images when it wasn't supposed to.  This turned out to be an invalid default value, so I need to add a little more brains to making the choice to show local images or not for the slide show.

Seriously, going to start on the extensions... not fixing anything else... until I find something else that's broken.

EDIT: I almost forgot to mention the new 'Vintage Flag' them available for download from the theme browser.  I tried something different with the icons and I'm not 100% sold on them. 

Opinions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment