Just some quick notes about the last couple of updates:
- Re-sized the "night clock" for tablet devices, the font size should be the same as when it's in landscape mode.
- Apparently the colon color wasn't being set either...
- Updated PayPal API after it caused a Force Close.
- After I re-localized the strings, I introduced a string bug that caused force closes on non-English devices (Désolé pour ça!)
- I'm also now doing some more work to verify that I have the correct intent when the music application is set, this came to light with the Google Music 3.0 launch.
- Andrew C. sent me screen shot of Desk Clock Plus on his Galaxy Tab and there was some screen layout issues. The portrait view I know is fixed, I made some other changes to the landscape view, but I haven't been able to verify them, so please email me if your display is messed up for a 'large' tablet device.
- Gary M. requested that the weather not show NA when no weather info can be found. This is an issue for him as he said: "I'm on holiday with no internet access". The first thing I thought of was "a holiday with no internet access... that sounds really good right now!"
- Finally, there's an extra permission request for the Fine location (GPS). I did this to increase the chance that I could find your location for the weather without having to resort to the IP address which is rather in accurate.
Thanks again to everyone who has downloaded and uses Desk Clock Plus!