Monday, September 12, 2011

Dark Clock Options

After adding the new feature of dimming the dark clock I had a couple of people email regarding it being too dark or that they didn't want it to dim at all.  I knew when I published that last update about a week ago that I probably should have just waited and added these two options.  So, just a little while ago, I pushed version 0.98.5.11 out to the market with these two new features:

  • Dim Time Out -- Allows you to configure when if ever the Dark Clock will dim down.  Choices are Off, 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes.
  • Dim Level -- Allows you to configure how much the Dark Clock will dim out.  Choices are 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70% or 80%.  The previous (and stock default) was 80%.  
Also, I'm happy to note that I've had a pretty decent bump in active installs over the past month (and specifically in the last week).  


It's crazy to me that I've got over one thousand new Active (installed on a device) users in about a week.

I'm close to having the last piece of the next major release done, so hopefully in the next week or two I'll have a  big release to write about.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your quick response. I was one of those emailers and your control addition to set a Dim Time Out of Off was just what I was looking for.

    Your responsiveness prompted me to send a donation your your program.

    ReplyDelete