Thursday, February 16, 2012

마스터 (Eighteen)

It's nice when people help out... much like Johannes did for German,  Jonathan volunteered to review the Korean strings.  Hopefully that will help him and the other 45 people that are using my app in Korean.  


Besides that, a minor fix to the night clock that might have been causing it to force close when dimming.  Also, Martina from Munich requested a one minute update on the background image.  I think that it's a little short, but as it was a very simple change I added it in.


I'm also hoping that this update might fix Don and Scott's docking issue (even though there was no change).  


I'm still looking into the alarm issues and I have at least one more thing to look at for omniwolf (Sorry to leave you hanging mate!)

1 comment:

  1. I WILL KILL YOU!!!!
    nah it's all good thanks for your efforts

    ReplyDelete